Well, we are going to go back in time to update everyone with what has been happening in Henry's life. So, when we first started putting Henry in his Bumbo seat Pete thought it would be fun to put him in random places all over the apartment. He was supervised at all times, so don't be alarmed. Here are a few of the places he ended up.

He has only recently started to enjoy bathtime, but he was thrilled in this picture!

Personally, I hope he is this excited about potty training in a couple of years.

Henry LOVES to watch TV. He can focus for quite awhile and some of the first things he would turn his head to watch were basketball games.

Getting some abdominal strength on the ball (with some help of course).
I am so excited that I found your blog! The pictures of Henry are great! I didn't realize how much he sucks his fingers, how cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks to me like it worked. (the blog) Henry looks great. Glad we could be up to see him off to Utah.
ReplyDeleteG'pa Lasley