Sunday, June 6, 2010

18 Months Old

Somehow I've been a mom for 18 months! I can't believe that he's already getting so old and is able to go to nursery at church. Here are some things that I love about being Henry's mom.

~Your interest in helping me push the shopping cart.
~How you brighten peoples days by smiling, waving or blowing kisses to them.
~How your creativity and problem solving skills have taught you to do all kinds of things that you wanted to figure out (and I didn't want to 'teach' you).
~How you read books to yourself.
~Your excitement for all moving things, with special fondness for the bus.
~Your love of music.
~How you laugh to yourself before falling to sleep at night. (I really want a camera to see what's so funny).
~When you knock on our door when we get home from running errands.
~How blunt, yet polite, you can be when you don't want to do something.
~Watching you eat with a spoon and fork/ drinking milk from your cereal bowl.
~Your feats of strength as you try to move things all over the apartment.
~That you say 'achoo' after someone sneezes.
~How much you enjoy looking out the window.
~Your keen sense of hearing and the fact that you can hear a dog bark from miles away.
~Your persistence.
~That your first phrase was 'more snack'.
~How you can turn anything into a nice chair for yourself.
~When you give me kisses.

26 lbs 7 ounces
32 1/4 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment