Henry had been begging and begging to carve pumpkins, but I don't like dealing with the mess, so he had to wait for Pete to be able to do it. He was so excited to carve 'his' pumpkin while Pete carved the other one. Henry choose the shapes for the face and Pete did the rest of the cutting. The pictures of Pete were taken by Henry.
I was flying solo for Trunk-or-treat and didn't get pictures taken before we left the house. I tried to take some when we got there, but the kids were quite distracted. Henry was a garbage man...his truck says Wally's Garbage (It was a Pete and Henry project so I named it after them). Anne was Tigger...I thought the costume would fit better, but she seems to have extra long legs. Maybe next year I'll try her costume on before we're leaving the house. :)
Henry's costume is great.
ReplyDelete