Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Fun

I'm trying to take more pictures of the kids and the little things we do. Henry was a great helper decorating the house for Christmas and I'm trying to keep him busy with fun things to do. He's a bit disappointed we didn't put lights outside our house, but we just didn't want to deal with it this winter. Pete and I are also trying to decide what/ how to decorate the outside. Here are some pictures of what we've been doing this month.

Gingerbread cookies

Henry being silly
Crazy hair!
Our tree- only put some of the ornaments on this year
Henry's countdown to Christmas that hangs on his bedroom door
Rice krispie variation- supposed to shape into wreaths, but it was WAY too sticky (even with Pam on my hands)
Bread machine quick loaf- only 59 min from ingredients to this wonderful loaf of bread!
Henry with sugar cookies on the counter

No comments:

Post a Comment