Saturday, March 2, 2013

We're still here...

No, our camera is not broken. I'm just terrible about taking pictures of the kids and writing about what we've been up to lately. Here are some pictures from the last couple days. If you enjoy the pictures, please send all thank yous to Auntie Liz who got me to take and post these.

Dinosaur Train- How I'm able to get dressed without any helpers. Anne has just recently started watching TV and her attention span for it is quite short, but enough to get something quick done. 
Loving feeding herself yogurt. A very messy experience, but I prefer the mess to feeding her myself. No patience for that stuff.
Thankfully, Henry is much neater about yogurt. Don't be fooled though, he can still rival Anne for the messiest eater when he feels like it.

The end of one of his many spin moves.

Anne loves to wear stocking hats and freaks out if Henry pulls it off her head. Here she is dancing with her feet in the strainer.
My two silly, crazy, noisy, funny kids that I just love!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable kids! Thanks for taking pictures Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Thanks for updating. Even if it's every month or so, that's better than nothing - or leaving it for months and months. My sister, who badgered me for a year to start a blog like her, now hasn't updated hers since last Halloween. Shah!

    ReplyDelete