| Mae often gets into the 'plank' position. Her form is usually better, but I had a hard time getting a picture of it. Pete and I find it very amusing. |
Friday, March 7, 2014
Living Room Beach
Henry had another day off school this week and we were desperate for something to do. It has been a long, cold winter and we are all ready for spring and outdoor activities. Well, the sun was shining so we took a trip to living room beach. The kids had a blast!! I let them jump and play in the water (couch cushions), while I soaked up some sun on the beach. They also built sand castles (with wooden blocks) and would rebuild when the waves (Mae) knocked them down. They stayed in their swimsuits all day and it was just what we needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment