Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mae is climbing!

This week Mae has learned how to climb. Since she discovered this, she has been climbing everything. It doesn't matter that she ends up stuck sometimes or can't figure out how to get down, she is determined to climb everything. I know I shouldn't be surprised because I've known for a long time she is determined when she wants to be, but I just wasn't quite expecting her to do this so soon or to continue to climb no matter what just happened to her. If she keeps this up, she will be moving out of her crib soon to try and keep her safe. I am so not ready for that, but we will see what happens.

She still will only take a few steps at a time, much preferring to crawl. Apparently she sees no advantage to walking.
What's this thing?
Now I know what to do
On another occasion, she had one foot on the tiny wood lip right in front of the tv. Her toes were clinging on.
Yummy! Someone left me a smores krispie treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment