Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas

This Christmas we were able to have a quiet and relaxing day at home. It was just what we needed this year and I enjoyed it so much. The kids are always up early and Christmas was no exception. They were very happy to look through their stockings and then eat some breakfast. Mae was intrigued by all the activities, but seemed to enjoy them. She likes to unwrap gifts one tiny piece of paper at a time and also loved eggnog. Anne had been waiting a long time for Christmas to finally come and when I told her she could open her presents she asked me 'Is it Christmas?' I think she had waited so long so couldn't believe the day was finally here. Henry is an old-pro and loved all his new things.

We took our time opening gifts giving the kids time to open and play with their new things in between. We also enjoyed Christmas day naps (most of us) and tv time. It was a great day and I was so happy to spend it with my family.
Henry and his stocking things
Anne and her stocking things
3 kids Christmas morning
Anne and her new doctors kit
Mae and her new baby doll
Mae's new slide!

Henry and his new nerf gun
Princess Anne in her castle
One very happy Henry
Mae enjoyed her giant box
Henry built the set Christmas afternoon. He did take breaks, but was quite focused.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that both Mae and Jet got slides this year.

    ReplyDelete