Friday, October 9, 2015

All 3 kids

I really wanted a nice picture of the three kids before church one morning. By the time I had all three of them standing together, Anne's hair was a mess and no one wanted to cooperate. I told them I was only going to take 3 quick pictures and then we would be done. They didn't care. The following Sunday I tried again and had a little better luck, but Anne didn't want to stand too close to Henry. I never realized how impossible taking pictures of my kids would be.




Henry wanted to take some pictures and was wanting to be silly. Anne never passes up an opportunity to take a picture (especially if someone else is getting their picture taken) so she joined in. Mae wanted nothing to do with it all until Henry was on the floor and Anne was standing on him. At that point Mae was ready to join in the fun. The girls had huge smiles and Henry was enjoying it too. Unfortunately, I don't have good shots of those final pictures before I ended the photo shoot- for their safety and we needed to get off to school. I love Henry's expressions.


1 comment: