Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Henry's writing

A few weeks ago I was helping Henry clean up his room. My goal was to clear off his desk and dresser so you could actually see the tops of them. It was a long process, but I found some writing in a notebook that made me laugh. Apparently, he had been writing in a notebook why he was being sent to his room. Pete will ask him why he was sent to his room and if he was ready to not do that same thing again. So, I guess he would write it down so he wouldn't forget why he was in his room. Based on the writing this is probably from the beginning of Kindergarten.

Because I was jumping on the couch
Because I throwing Anne's spoon
Because I was being disrespectful
Because I was pinching Anne
Because I jumped on to the dresser then onto the bed
Because I was not watching where I was going
Because I was not dressing modestly
Because I was sitting on the table
Because I was messing with the Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment