The preschool and Parents As Teachers (PAT) group put on a fun family night called Touch A Truck. Henry wasn't feeling well, so he stayed home, but the girls really enjoyed it. It was much louder than I thought it would be- so I was grateful it wasn't too long of an activity. They had just about every kind of truck there, but it was hard to keep up with the girls and take pictures so I only got a few.
Mae and her sense of adventure never ceases to amaze me. They had a bucket truck and the man would raise himself into the air and then wave down at the kids. When he got back down he (jokingly) asked Mae if she wanted a turn and she nodded her head yes and started walking closer to him. This bucket truck went 60 ft high! I hope she conquers the world one day.
 |
| Trying to figure out how to honk the horn. |
 |
| In the back of a brand new garbage truck. |
 |
| The truck was cleaner than it looks in this picture. The kids all had fun running around inside. |
No comments:
Post a Comment