Anne decided that she wanted to try T-ball this year. She thought the practices were okay, but really enjoyed the snacks after practice. One practice had no snacks and she was NOT happy. She was thrilled to find out that her t-shirt/team color was PINK! The kids ended up naming their team pink bubble gum.
Anne has now played three games. Her favorite parts of the game are as follows; high fives at the end of the game, snacks, running, hitting the ball. She has struck out twice and is very sad about the fact that she doesn't get to run sometimes.
 |
| Ready for her first game! |
 |
| The first two pitches are coach pitch. |
 |
| She got a hit!! |
 |
| She made it home! |
 |
| In the ready position in the field. |
I have been practicing my french braid skills this season and have improved. Still not perfect, but good enough to fit under the ball helmet. I still have hope that one day I'll be able to do it well.
No comments:
Post a Comment