Saturday, September 15, 2018

Summer baseball

All three kids played summer baseball, but I didn't get pictures of a single game.

The girls were on the same T-ball team and had fun. Mae was able to practice for a few weeks before surgery and she loved being able to play this year. She has spent most of her life watching the 'big kids' get to play and is happy to be on a real team now. She missed most of the season, but we let her play in the outfield for the last couple of games and she had fun doing that.

Henry had several friends on his team this year which he enjoyed. He didn't enjoy the fact that it was a tough year in the win column. Pete and I tried to keep teaching life lessons, but it was a long season for him.

Below are pictures I took at one of the girls practices before surgery.





No comments:

Post a Comment