Ha Ha Tonka State Park has some castle ruins to explore as well as one of Missouri's natural springs. We spent about 7 hours exploring and hiking trails over two days and really had a good time. It was nice to get away and be outside together. Anne really enjoyed the views and kept looking off telling me how breathtaking it was. I really enjoy being able to go and explore with the kids.
We camped at a nearby state park that had the yurts available. I neglected to get a picture of it, but it was really neat. I'd love to go back and stay longer.
| Anne at the carriage house |
| Kids at the castle |
| We just can't keep them out of the water. |
| How they built the castle |
| Water tower |
| Mae loves all creatures and enjoyed petting a turtle |
| Pete breaking my rules |
| In front of a small cave |
No comments:
Post a Comment