We were able to have a nice Christmas at home this year. I was just getting over strep and Henry ended up with it- so it was nice to be at home to rest and recover. The kids were disappointed there was no snow, but that didn't bother me at all!
I enjoy listening to the kids look at their stockings while I'm still in bed. They truly enjoy all the little things they get and it takes them a long time to get through their presents as they want to play with and enjoy each thing as they open it. We had a great day together at home as a family. The weekend after Christmas we were able to travel to visit some family, which is always fun.
PS- As always, my camera battery isn't charged or the memory card is full, so I don't have many pictures of present opening. :)
Henry made this Christmas wreath in art class at school. I thought it was a really neat project, but too difficult to store- so here it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment