Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I never thought I'd.....

Lately I've been thinking about all the things I never imagined myself saying or doing as a Mom. Here is a short list of those things...
Stop brushing your teeth
No more vegetables until you eat your dinner
Please go play with your toys
Don't throw 'trash' away
No more reading books today
How many times do I have to tell you...
Good job using your spoon/fork
You've had enough to eat
Good job sitting so I can...

I also end up doing weird things as shown in the picture below. In case you haven't noticed Henry is often only wearing his diaper because I don't like the fight to put clothes on him. Anyways, before bed one night I put his shirt on my head to make him laugh, think it was fun to get dressed, really anything to help speed up the going to bed process.

Will I ever be 'normal' again??

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious. :) I feel the same way--especially in the "doing silly things to make him laugh" department. Maybe we are normal--for moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal? NOpe. It's part of the motherhood code. Or something.

    ReplyDelete