The other day, while I was in the shower, Henry thought he'd help me out and decided to wash the dishes for me. I appreciate his willingness to help, but without supervision it's a messy ordeal. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I simply reminded him that he needs Mom or Dad to help him and to please not do it on his own.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Dishwasher
Henry LOVES to help wash the dishes. I typically don't have the patience for it, but Pete is really good about it and lets Henry help him a lot. He has a blast scrubbing the dishes and putting them in the other side of the sink. The dish soap is rapidly disappearing, so I recently bought a bigger bottle, which may have been a mistake. We tried to get a video of him, but it didn't work out so here's a still shot and you can just imagine the fun that he has.
The other day, while I was in the shower, Henry thought he'd help me out and decided to wash the dishes for me. I appreciate his willingness to help, but without supervision it's a messy ordeal. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I simply reminded him that he needs Mom or Dad to help him and to please not do it on his own.
The other day, while I was in the shower, Henry thought he'd help me out and decided to wash the dishes for me. I appreciate his willingness to help, but without supervision it's a messy ordeal. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I simply reminded him that he needs Mom or Dad to help him and to please not do it on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment