Henry has always loved music and in my totally non-musical, un-biased opinion I think he has a real ear for music too (although it may not sound like it). He likes to listen to music, play music, have songs sung to him, etc but recently he has really started to sing too. I'll be working on something and hear him singing in the other room and although he only sings parts of songs right now it's really fun to hear. One of his favorite songs to sing and play the piano to is a song that he learned in nursery at church. He'll get any book out and open it up, play some music and sing 'belong church Jesus Christ', then he'll stop turn the page in his book and sing the same line again. The video below is my best attempt at 'catching' him in action, but I have a lot of work to do in the video department.
Enjoy the show!
That is AWESOME! I love it.
ReplyDelete