Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Sister Update

Henry is really starting to understand that we're going to have a baby. He still doesn't understand all of it (he thinks the baby will LIVE at the hospital), but he enjoys talking to the baby and asks a lot of questions about the baby and why she can't come out yet and how will she get out and offers her drinks of bath water. He has come to a couple of doctors appointments with me and likes watching the doctor measure me (and then the doctor lets him measure other objects around the room) as well as listening to the heart beat. Today he saw a baby at the office and told the Mom that I was going to have a baby girl. I'm excited to see him with her and hope that he'll like her as much after she's born as he seems to now.

Here is a picture of me and Henry with our babies in our tummies. (I know I don't look that pregnant, but I'm wearing a big sweatshirt).

27 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment