Here are some pictures of what kept us busy during the month of October. I'm trying to be better about taking more pictures, but I still forget most of the time. Hope you enjoy the pictures I did take!
Henry had been looking forward to Halloween for a long time and was especially excited about getting a pumpkin. He had a great time going to the pumpkin patch to pick out his very own pumpkin. Getting to go on a hayride was also a lot of fun. He did comment on how loud the tractor was, but he still enjoyed the ride.
After going for quite some time without any bloody incidents, he managed to bite his tongue pretty darn good and the mouth cuts just bleed and bleed. He wouldn't look at the camera because it was too much fun to watch himself in the mirror.
Pete was using these tubs to pack for some work that he was doing for a few days away from home. Henry went to his room, pulled out some clothes to put in the tub and told Pete he was packing to go with him because he wanted to be a good veterinarian too. Unfortunately, he was not able to go and needed to stay home.
Henry getting ready for trick-or-treat. Isn't he the cutest UPS man you've ever seen? I sure think so!
Anne sleeping in her favorite position...upright, in your arms.
Auntie Liz also came out to visit and help me while Pete was gone. Henry loved to watch her put on make-up in the morning and would ask all kinds of questions about what everything was. I told Liz that she'll need to teach Anne when she gets older. She spent a lot of time outside playing with Henry and reading books to him, these are his two favorite activities so she has catapulted herself into the favorite Aunt role. I always enjoy spending time with my sister, so it was great for me too!
I'm not sure what else we did, but the month sure did fly by. I'll end this post with my favorite Henry quote of the month. While playing at the play area at the mall he came up to me and said, 'Mom, that kid smells like toots.' Yup, that's my boy and I wouldn't trade him for anything!
Ok, for a second, when I saw the first picture, I thought you had chopped your hair. You and your sister look a lot alike.
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived closer so that I could vie for the position of Henry's favorite aunt.
I miss you guys! Love you bunches!