Monday, August 13, 2012

Florida Vacation- Part 1

I was able to take the kids to my parents house for a vacation and we had a lot of fun. Pete stayed home and worked and was able to get some traveling done for work while we were gone. Auntie Liz was there part of the time and it's always fun to be with my Irish twin. Henry loved playing on their deck, swimming, and the Disney Junior channel. Anne wasn't terrified of my family and went to my mom as soon as we got off the plane. Anne even learned how to crawl on hands and knees while at their house. She doesn't crawl this way all the time, but does sometimes (army crawl is faster for her). It was nice for me to be with my family, relax and enjoy the Olympics (even if things start too late in their time zone). Liz and I also went to get pedicures one day, which was my first time ever. As always, I didn't get pictures of everything that I should have, but Auntie Liz shared hers with me. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Keenan and Auntie Liz! We had a great time!

Enjoying a root beer float

Singing and dancing

Anne really enjoys water
Anne's shirt says Auntie and ice cream my favorite combo
Henry receiving an Olympic gold medal for swimming
Anne getting into mischief


Anne with her favorite pool toy

I LOVE this picture!!
Henry really wanted the lights on one day
Anne and Grandma Keenan
Anne and Auntie Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment