Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Anne- 2 years old

I never got 'good' pictures of Anne at 18 months and really wanted to get some nice pictures when she turned 2. Well, life is a bit crazy these days and Anne is hard to photograph (hard to get pictures with her eyes open, smiling and no cheese face), so I decided I would just do the best I could and get what I could get. I think the pictures turned out cute, but her hair stylist needs some help.

Here is a little bit about Anne:
  • 24.2 pounds and 34 inches tall
  • Loves to build towers (and is really good at it too)
  • Loves to color
  • Knows most of her colors, but her favorite is purple
  • Loves reading books- Curious George, Mickey/Minnie mouse, Winnie the Pooh are some of her favorites
  • Needs a drink of water every night as she is getting tucked in
  • Enjoys playing outside
  • Plays really well on her own
  • Very possessive- I hear the word mine all day long
  • Loud and mischievous, like many 2 year olds!





4 comments:

  1. Looking more and more like her Mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely can get good shots of Dash, he's frankly not very photogenic, and he moves A LOT. So these are doing pretty great for a wiggly 2yo!

    I had to laugh. Dash weighed 25lbs at his 15month appt. You're little featherweight is sure cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison weighs more than Anne! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete