Sunday, October 27, 2013

October update

Here are some pictures of the kids from the past couple weeks. I hope you enjoy them!
Mae (6 weeks) ready to watch some baseball
 Anne does all kinds of crazy things to Mae and I think it is a miracle that younger siblings survive. Here she is with some bracelets that Anne put on her when I left to get a drink.


Anne being good, reading a book
My attempt to get a picture of Mae smiling- 7 weeks
Anne resting (not in her bed) with the essentials; baby, water bottle and pumpkin with toys inside.
Henry's version of resting
 Below is why I frequently tell Anne to leave Mae alone.


3 comments:

  1. I have always thought the same thing--I don't know how kids survive their older siblings. With all of the things that Madelyn and Grace have done to Emmitt--I'm surprised he has all of his limbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Ditto you and Chelsea.
    It's so fun to see your kids growing. Little Mae is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smiling picture of Mae, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete