Monday, December 9, 2013

Preschool

Henry started 4-year old preschool this year and he is loving it. He has been introduced to all kinds of craft projects and really seems to like making things. I'm not a craft person and rarely do these kind of things with the kids. I was saving his things thinking I would go through them at the end of the year, but he comes home with so much every day that I had to do something with them. I'm not a sentimental person and don't want to save things and was trying to figure out what to do with it all. I decided to take pictures of his best work and then I wouldn't feel guilty throwing things away. Although it may look like I took pictures of a lot of things, it really was a very small percentage of his work.

Henry with his face project
He makes A LOT of puppets
Faces
Hats and masks
A rare painting
Gluing various items
Glitter glue is the worst idea, ever
Math work
I love his hands

Handwriting skills

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those funny little things we have in common. I rarely craft with my kids, so school is great for that, and I also don't want to keep all their stuff. So I too take picture of everything I like. I just have a file in Word for each kid, and then a file for each grade in that. It's great!

    ReplyDelete