Henry has officially graduated from preschool and will start Kindergarten this fall. He had a great year and is so happy about going to Kindergarten that he wants to start now. August seems too far away, I guess. I'm really happy we got to participate in the school program and his teachers (Ms. Lora and Ms. Abby) were fantastic. Henry really improved both his social skills and fine motor skills over the course of the year. He also grew 3 inches!
At graduation they sang some songs and everyone said what they want to be when they grow up. Henry got quite a response from the crowd when he said that he wants to be 'a tree whacker'. Quite different from the firemen, police, teacher, doctors, athlete/coach that most kids said. Although one girl said, A princess.
Henry singing his I'm a graduate song.
This is awesome. Ked is absolutely set on being a "lawn mower guy" when he grows up. He has recruited Tyn to be his other lawn mower guy. They can all go into business together!
ReplyDelete