Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dress-up fun

While going through some baby clothes and things, I found an old tutu skirt of Annes that would fit Mae now. I thought it would be fun for Mae to have one to wear since Anne is dressed up on a very regular basis (almost daily). Well, this thought of mine simply caused A LOT of drama. Mae was not particularly pleased to be wearing it and was trying to figure out what it was. Anne was crying and throwing a fit because she didn't have a matching one to wear. I tried taking pictures of the girls and then Henry wanted to be included in the pictures too. After everyone was photographed, and Maes skirt was removed, happiness was restored to our home. Next time I'll think twice before doing something 'fun'.

Milk makes everything better
I'm cute too, Mom

Three crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment