Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

We didn't do too much this year for Halloween, but the kids still had plenty of fun things to do. The weekend before Halloween we took the kids to the grocery store for a trick or treat event. The kids walked around the perimeter of the store to get some candy and then were able to decorate a cookie at the bakery. On Halloween, the girls and I went to Henry's class party at school. The Kindergarten classes all get dressed in their costumes and parade through the school. The older kids sit in the hall outside their class and watch them go by. Then all the kids have their class party. I was in charge of games and it was fun to see Henry in his class and meet some of his friends. Anne was a great helper and Mae slept in the backpack so it worked out great! Then, Halloween night Pete took the kids around the block to trick or treat. They came home tired and cold, but very happy! They also picked out and painted pumpkins earlier in the month, but I didn't get pictures of that.

Anne and her decorated cookie
Henry and his decorated cookie
No cookie for me, I just get to color

Blurry picture of part of Henry's class during the parade

Ninja Henry
Princess Anne, Ninja Henry, Tigger Mae, Dad Pete
Princess Anne twirling
Ready to go with the big kids

No comments:

Post a Comment