Saturday, June 20, 2015

Henry lost his first tooth!

Several weeks ago Henry told me that his teeth hurt. When I took a look I realized that both of the bottom teeth were just starting to get loose. Even though he was excited about losing his first tooth, he did not want to wiggle his tooth and he also stopped eating foods with his front teeth (because it hurt). This went on for awhile and then one night before bed he told me it was really loose. I took a look and saw that I could see under the tooth a little bit. He told me that he wanted it pulled out. I tried, but couldn't do it. Pete tried and got it part of the way out, but not all the way. Pete's attempts resulted in Henry saying it hurt too much and he wanted to stop trying to get it out. He went to bed and the next day (Friday June 5) it just fell out while he was outside.

Henry was given some money and bought a package of hot wheels cars. Saving up and waiting for Legos or a skateboard or many other things he mentioned was too hard.





No comments:

Post a Comment