Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Mae turns 4!

Hard to believe that my baby is 4! Mae is a kid that is full of life, loves to explore, has no fear, can do anything when she puts her mind to it, gives the best hugs, and has plenty of attitude. She makes me laugh daily and also makes me want to pull out my hair- possibly why my hair is falling out and turning gray. So glad she is a part of our family.

Mae was helping me peel eggs and I got distracted with a phone call. When I came back she had finished all the eggs at her station and had moved on to my station. She was very proud of herself for peeling all the eggs while I was gone.



Sound asleep wearing her church shoes.

Anne convinced Mae to dress up for her big day. She was very excited to be opening her presents! She loved everything she got and really enjoyed the money! She had scrambled eggs with sausage and bacon for breakfast and strawberry cake with strawberry frosting for dessert. Happy Birthday, Mae!






No comments:

Post a Comment