Anne has been asking me to teach her how to use the sewing machine. She wanted to make some small pillows and I thought I could handle that project. Anne picked out some fabric at the store and was very excited. I showed her how to iron the fabric, she showed me how big she wanted the pillows to be, I did the cutting, and then we went to the machine. She did a great job for her first time, but I was still glad it was a quick and simple project. Very hard for me to remain calm and not be so anxious. Anne operated the pedal and we both guided the fabric. I then showed her how to stuff the pillows and we got them closed. I had a hard time getting them closed and was grateful for Pete being willing to step in and help us finish the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment