Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Cheerleading

The High School Cheer team puts on a short clinic for the elementary school as a fundraiser. At the end of the clinic the kids get to perform at halftime of the HS basketball game. Anne was very excited about being a cheerleader and a little nervous about performing. One of the cheerleaders is a helper in Anne's classroom at school every day, so that made her feel a bit more comfortable.

She loved staying after school for practice and had a great time! I was so proud of her for getting in front of such a big crowd to perform (it was senior night, so the gym was very full). When I started taking pictures I discovered that my camera card was full, so I wasn't able to get live video, but she did do a short cheer for me at home.

Enjoy!


Making a T for Trenton. This was her final pose in the dance they did. They all got to chose their own final pose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment