I know this isn't the best shot, but follow me here...
He has a teething ring up around his shoulder on his right arm, right hand is holding right foot while he sucks his big toe and left hand is holding another toy. I thought it was so funny, and I think he'd be great at twister!
This is what happened when I tried to get an above shot. Toy was thrown, foot was dropped, but the teething ring did stay in place and you get a great shot at his always present circle of drool. :)
Hey Emily! I had no idea you had a blog! It's great to see how your family is doing! Henry is so cute! It goes way too fast, huh? That last picture looks just like I remember Guy as a baby. But that could be because I have no idea what Pete looked like as a baby :)
ReplyDeleteI just started the blog and am getting really into it. Glad you found it and like it. :)
ReplyDeleteShari and other Lasleys have commented that he looks like Guy too. I think he looks more like Pete than me, but haven't seen pictures of guy as a baby.
He looks ridiculously similar to Guy in that bottom picture.
ReplyDelete