Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New apartment

After a deep clean, our summer apartment was ready for Henry to roll around and play. He has been very excited to have a coffee table that he can play under. Sometimes he gets himself in tough spots and needs help getting out, but he continues to roll under it and play with his toys (and the table legs).


Here is a picture of the stove we have in this apartment. I had never seen a stove with push buttons to turn on the burners. We have found that Hi works really well and the next level down is barely warm. We will continue to figure out this ancient appliance.

Close-up of the buttons. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are settled in. I love the positions that Henry sleeps in. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for antique stoves! I hope it will work for you. Henry is so sweet (should I be calling a boy "sweet"? I guess it's ok b/c he's still a baby)! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete