Henry has really taken to rice cereal. Although he looks upset in this picture, it's because he is....the cereal ran out and he was having so much fun! He does a good job eating and it only gets messy when he tries to feed himself (ie grab either the spoon or the edge of the bowl).

Pete and I feed Henry a bit differently. Pete insists that Henry likes his 'porridge' thick and that he likes to take BIG bites. It does get a bit messier, but he still eats it well and Pete is good at scraping up the edges of his mouth.

Pretty soon we will be moving on to more food items and I'm curious to see how he likes other things.
I love that Daddy's and Mommy's always do things differently. At least the kids turn out all right!
ReplyDeleteYum yum. I can't wait to see pictures of peas and green beans (they often elicit crazy faces, at least in my kids).
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I didn't think to offer to let you read my book when I was finished! I finished it tonight, so do you want to borrow it? Just call me.
And I don't have your e-mail address, so that's why I'm leaving you this incredibly long, drawn out comment on your blog. Sorry!
Wow! How exciting! You have a baby!!!!!!!! He's a cutie!!!!! How are you guys doing? I hear you are in Cedar :)
ReplyDeleteWhen are you starting him on pork, Pete?
ReplyDelete