I'm sorry for not updating Henrys blog in awhile. Many people have asked about it and I'm happy to hear that people like reading about all of his crazy adventures. Anyways, life has been crazy with moving back home, having a family reunion, and Pete starting school. Life is starting to get back to 'normal' and I will start to post again. We have LOTS of pictures. Anyways, here is a quick Henry update.
He has 2 more teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom). I'm really looking forward to Henrys next doctor visit as we were told top teeeth don't come in until more like 1 year. So, I'm curious to see what he'll say when we show up and he has 4. With all of these teeth (and his intense desire) he has started feeding himself. He LOVES to feed himself. Although it is a bit (depending on how you look at it) messy, I really enjoy him feeding himself. I just toss some food in front of it and he eats it right up. He is displaying right hand dominance although sometimes he gets so excited about the food (cheerios and hotdogs) that it just goes into his mouth as fast as possible.
He is starting to have attachment issues that I find frustrating. If I move away from Henry to get a drink or something, he'll whine and wonder why I left him happily playing with his toys. I tell him that I'm still right there, but he wants me next to him when he plays. As such, I am not getting much done, but I suppose that comes with the territory. Some of Henry's new favorite toys are; a tractor, a tonka truck of somesort (Pete knows the proper names, but I don't), the elliptical, pots and pans, tupperware, and laundry baskets filled with clothes (so he can take the clothes out one item at a time and throw them on the floor).
He has had some growth spurts and I'm glad the weather is turning to fall temps because a lot of his summer clothes are getting small. I'm curious to see how big he'll be in just over a week when we go for his next appointment.
Stay tuned for pictures as I do intend on getting them uploaded soon. :)
Horray for Henry! I'm glad things are going well for you guys and hope you have a good reunion.
ReplyDelete