First, Henry got his first taste of ice cream on his 7-month birthday. We were at a fun little ice cream shop where the ice cream is scooped in the shape of a square...I thought Henry should fully experience the moment and Pete almost always gets vanilla (I know, he's weird) so Pete let Henry have a few licks. The first lick I think was a bit cold, but then he decided that he liked it! We only gave him a few licks, so please don't think we're awful parents....we make him eat veggies first at dinner time!
Second, at the car show I was very happy to see a GTO. Why did this excite me as I'm not really knowledgeable about cars?? Because all growing up I heard the song about my little GTO and I never had any clue what kind of a car this was! So, now I know what they were singing about.
Enjoy the pics!
Tell Henry that his hair needs to quit growing. Every picture I see it looks like he has more and more. It is totally not fair :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is so very adorable! It's hard not to want to share the yummy stuff of life with them, huh?
ReplyDelete