Henry and I were able to go to the Children's Museum in Minnesota last weekend and we had a lot of fun. We spent 5 hours there playing and that was with me slightly encouraging Henry to check new things out and we still didn't go in all the rooms. I really wish we had one close to us because we would spend a lot of time there.
Sorry about all the pictures, but I posted all my best shots so you could see all the fun we had!

Henry ice fishing

Climbing the rope ladder

Inside the turtle shell

Activity time

Filling up his cart with LOTS of produce

2 onions, which he thought were eggs

Lookout! Henry's on the road! I think driving the bus was one of his favorite things to do.


Playing in the water. Trying to figure out why the ball moves and comes out a different hole than where it went in.

I made a mistake in this room and didn't put his apron on correctly so he ended up getting soaked. I realized later that most of the other parents had the aprons clear up to their shoulders so no water would get down.

Moving blocks on the conveyor belt.

Moving all the gears to make a new train.
We were both quite exhausted after all this fun, but it was well worth it. We LOVED it!
That looks like a wonderful children's museum. We love children's museum. They are actually building one about 15 minutes away from us. It's set to open next month and we plan to get a membership!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your little cheeser! And miss you guys a TON too! Thanks for the awesome post!
ReplyDelete