Thursday, October 7, 2010

Apples, apples and more apples

Henry loves to eat fruits and vegetables, which I'm happy about because I'm sure a time will come when he won't want to eat them. Lately he has been really obsessed with apples. I'll cut an apple up for him and have left over slices in the fridge for the following day, but he'll decide on his own to get an apple out of the fridge and eat part of that apple so then I cut that apple up and add it to the collection in the fridge. I'm always grateful for the days when the amount of 'Henrys' apples decreases and a little bit frustrated when the amount increases. I suppose this is all just a day in the life of a Mom.

Here he is chilling on the couch eating an apple he got for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment