We were able to go to Florida and spend Christmas with my parents this year and it was a lot of fun. It had been 5 years since Pete had been to their house (just to clarify, he had seen my parents several times, just not at their house). My sister and my brother and his family were also there for part of our visit and it was great to spend time with them too as we don't get to see them very often.
We celebrated on our own before we went, but didn't take any pictures. However, I'd like to thank everyone for their gifts because Henry loved them! After his birthday, our Christmas, and Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Keenan's house Henry is proficient in opening presents and LOVES to do this! He keeps asking me about opening presents and I continue to tell him that he has to wait a long time before he gets to open any more. (Maybe the Easter Bunny will wrap some stuff up for him).
Here are some pictures from Christmas morning.



This outfit is NOT for me, I was simply the model.


My sister and I got flamingo ornaments from my Mom since we were spending Christmas in Florida.

Henry opening one of Grandma's presents.

Henry apparently was a very good boy last year and really likes all of his new things. He's been playing with his toys a lot, which I'm very happy about. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment