Thursday, January 27, 2011
Zoo
I got on here to post a funny video and write some more of the funny things Henry has been telling me, but then I realized that I still hadn't finished putting up all the pictures from our trip to see Grandma and Grandpa Keenan. Sooooo, here are some shots of our trip to the zoo. Henry loved every minute of it, but I think he felt most at home with the goats. He feed the goats and then went inside to pet them and he tried to feed them dirt, stood on the fence with them, said Hello to them, and even tried to sit down on the log with one of them (the goat made it clear, in a nice way, that Henry was not welcome to join him). Anyways, it was pretty funny watching him run around with all the goats.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment