- Pete and I were sitting on the couch and Henry walked into the room, smiled big and said 'Hi Boys!'
- Pete was taking Henry out to run some errands and right before he left he turned to me and said 'Bye Kids!'
- While looking for one of Henry's toys he called out, 'Orange ball, where arrreee you?!'
- One morning he was playing with his cars and I asked if I could play too and picked up one of his cars (that he was not using). He took it away from me and said, 'No, share toys kids'. Apparently he thinks he doesn't have to share with me, just other kids.
- I overheard Henry sternly talking to one of his animals and as I further investigated the problem this is what I discovered. Henry was spanking the horse for eating the tractor and telling the horse 'No eating tractor, no eating toys'.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Funny and Random things Henry says
As Henry increases his vocabulary and is trying to figure out what all these words mean he is saying lots of funny things. He thinks what he's saying is right, which is what makes it even funnier to me. Here are a few examples:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks. This was just the pick-me-up that I needed today. I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteFunny kid! We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete