Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine

Although I am tired most days and get very frustrated when Henry doesn't follow the rules he also keeps me laughing. Here are a few of the funny things he has said recently.
  • Look Mom, he's a big boy like me and can ride his bike. (referring to a 40 year old man riding his bike down the street
  • Dad, will you please move your pant and sock? (He really needed Pete to move his leg out of the way)
  • Mom, you should probably vacuum, the floor is pretty dirty. (Or you could be a less messy eater)
  • You should move your boy out of the way. He was in front of me and so he got hit. (Telling our neighbor to move her little boy after Henry ran into him riding his bike)
  • I was a little bit scared because a dragon was chasing me so I had to get out of the way. (His explanation to me of why he pushed a boy down)
  • No, I'm not riding my bike up the tree, just my tire a little bit.
  • I heard a helicopter or airplane or something. (His explanation of why he tried to climb out of the window during nursery at church)
  • Sorry Anne, you can't eat this. Just milk.
  • Mom, can I feed Anne from my nip***?
  • Henry is VERY social and always wanting to do things with friends and other people so many nights during the week I hear, Who is coming over for dinner? Also, whenever we are going someplace he'll ask, Who are we meeting at the park/library? 
I hope this provided you with some laughter and I'll try to remember more of the funny things he says to keep us all laughing all winter long.

    1 comment:

    1. Wade and I both laughed. This is great. I miss you guys so much! Love you!

      ReplyDelete