Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Anne

Anne- 3 months
Despite being small, Anne is growing and doing more things. She is at the early stages of being mobile, which means she can wriggle and move on the floor. When she is in her bouncy chair she makes efforts to be more upright, but doesn't have the strength to really sit up. When she is lying on the floor she will roll most of the way over and look around OR she will kick and kick and somehow manage to move about.

She was sleeping well through the night, but having two colds has really thrown her off. Even though she's not quite as smiley these days she is starting to laugh and listening to it is really fun (and funny).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, she's cute! How fun to have a little girl to play with. I'm pretty sure I'm about to find out I'm having another boy (my ultrasound is in another week or so), but I let myself fantasize about a girl just a little. I'm giving this one an 80% chance of boy, 20% chance of girl. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete