Henry is full of energy pretty much all day, every day. If I had a dollar for every time I heard, 'Mom, can we play outside' I'd be rich. If I had a dollar for every time I heard some statement about a basement to play in AND playing outside, I'd be throwing money out the windows. Okay, probably not.
He gets up around 5:30am each day and is ready to go the second he gets up. For him to wait for the library to open at 9am is like waiting an eternity. He only takes a nap once in awhile and therefore on rare occasions when he's had a particularly tiring day he passes out early. There is nothing I can do to wake him up once he's out. Since I'm an amazing mother, I thought I should preserve these moments through pictures.
 |
| After a day with cousins and a birthday party |
 |
| My attempts to get him to the bathroom before being put into bed |
Cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteYeah...5:30am is pretty early.
ReplyDelete