Anne does not go to bed well at night. It is something that I don't really understand, since she goes down for nap without any problems. We spend close to an hour each night trying to get her to stay in her room without screaming and getting herself all worked up. She would prefer to sleep in the hallway and a couple mornings I've found her in the hallway and have wondered when she got up. The other night I was tired of the bedtime games and just ignored her. After it had been quiet for awhile and I went to check on things and this is what I found. Asleep with baby and blanket just outside her room. Pete wasn't home, so I not so gracefully picked her up and put her in her bed.
Right now this is my number one Mom mystery that I'm trying to solve.
Ugh. There's not a lot worse than bedtime woes. It does pass eventually. Just keep making it clear and sticking to your guns. It pays off later.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete