Thursday, February 5, 2015

Anne at play

Anne has a very good imagination. She can play with her friends for hours and always has a good time. The wonderful thing about her friends is that they always listen to her, and never take her things without asking, so she never has to yell at them. She loves to play princess, but will also play Doc Mcstuffins, Mom, teacher, or really anything at all. One day I found all of these friends sleeping during nap time. They were being quite good and Mother Anne was very happy they were sleeping. The yard stick is a bridge for them to play on later.

 Anne has also been talking about camping a lot. I had done some research into some local state parks for camping and hiking trips this summer and she is very excited (Henry would prefer to sleep in the yard, but the possibility of fishing is enticing to him). Anyways, here she is sound asleep in her tent during nap time. When she woke up she wanted me to crawl in as well, but it didn't work out that well.

 I was able to find a new pair of shoes for my little princess. Walmart had these shoes on clearance for $2 and I had been looking for something for her to wear so that she didn't ruin her nice church shoes, which she had been wearing all over. She was thrilled to have some pink, sparkly shoes; however, my grand plan didn't fully work. She has now started to accessorize her dress up clothes- each of her dresses is worn for a certain occasion (balls, tea parties, etc) and each dress has shoes, necklaces, bracelets, etc to go with it. So her church shoes are still part of the dress up collection, but life goes on and I guess it's not that big of a deal in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment