Mae also LOVES to put shoes on. Her favorite are boots and she will often wear Anne's rubber boots around the house. One day I found her/heard her walking around the kitchen wearing my boots. I don't know how she was able to walk around in them, but she was very happy. She is waving in the top picture.
Mae has also decided that she is much too old for sitting in a booster seat at the table. I still buckle her in for meals, but I let her sit in a normal chair for snacks. She loves being like the big kids sitting in the chair. She also is developing her cheesy face.
Mae enjoys sitting on Anne's bed and really likes all of Anne's things. This is probably because Anne is constantly taking everything away from her, so she likes to do a bit of the same back to Anne. I found her playing on Anne's computer one day and she looks like she is concentrating and learning AND having fun. Although in reality, she just keeps pushing buttons until it starts to make noise or music.
| She is also 110% - Daddy's little girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment