Anne is really turning into quite a character. It is fun to see her personality continue to develop and see who she is. She is really sweet and says the funniest things these days and she also gets into quite a bit of mischief.
Some of the funny things she has said lately:
- Mae, it is not time for building with Legos, it is time for bed.
- Mom, I want to be a lady. With my sunglasses on (or another accessory) I look like a lady
- Mom, I just saw a dead body. Anne, he wasn't dead he was fixing his tractor. Mom, he wasn't talking or moving, so I think he was dead.
- Mom, can we go on vacation to Wal-Mart. Please.
Most of her mischief involves stealing food and hiding somewhere to eat it or coloring on something that shouldn't be colored on. I know these days will pass and I try to focus on the good things.
 |
| Anne putting on a show for me |
 |
| Mom, I'm just watching the muffins bake, okay? |
 |
| Me and my kitchen helpers wearing our matching aprons. |
 |
| Some of the cutest help around |
No comments:
Post a Comment