I found a couple of old pictures. The first is Mae having a picnic with her baby doll. Next, Anne made up a game. She used a toy cell phone and toy snowflake as the guys. The small books and pink paper at the end are the cards that tell you where to move your guy. The bigger books are spaces to move your guy on and the baby blanket is water you take a boat across. It was a little hard to play with her because I didn't understand it all, but I was amazed at her imagination and the thought she put into this game.
The Navy pictures are from the Navy-Army game. I taught the kids a few cheers and tried doing some pyramid building with them. Anne said that Mae was too big to stand on her back, but she was more than willing to stand on Mae's back. I had a hard time getting Mae to understand what to do, but they all loved climbing on me. Mae loved cheering Gooooo Navy!, Anne cheered Go Navy Go, Go Navy Go! and Henry cheered We believe that we will win! It was quite amusing and we're glad that Navy won.
The kids had been asking to make paper snowflakes and I finally agreed. Crafts with kids really tries my patience and I'm not a craft maker myself, so I tend to shy away from these activities. They found it a bit difficult to cut through all the folds of paper, but enjoyed their finished products and having their snowflakes on display. Henry took the pictures for the blog. The living room has the snowflakes that Anne and I/Mae made and Henry has his in his bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment