Sunday, December 27, 2015

What does winter bring?

Sickness and kids that are crazy with the excitement of Christmas!

This month we have been dealing with sick kids. Thankfully, nothing too serious, but the girls have had bad colds for a few weeks. Anne had a fever for 4 days and Mae ran a fever for a couple of days too. They had no energy and no appetite for a good week. For the most part, they are feeling better- but still have coughs. Henry has a bit of a cough too, but nothing like the girls.
All worn out
 Even though Anne hasn't been feeling well, she was excited to receive new dress-up clothes from her Idaho cousins. One afternoon she decided to get ready for the ball and got herself dressed up. She told me that her hair had to be down and straight to be ready for the ball. She even showed me some princess poses. 





Henry brought this home from school and it made me laugh. It says- To make the grinch grin I would: Give him a smile. I would make a cake. For his birthday I would give him a missile launcher. The things this kid thinks of.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad Anne was excited about the princess dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Anne was excited about the princess dresses!

    ReplyDelete